• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

MY BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!!!

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
It's my birthday tomorrow and i've just had the best birthday prezzie i coud have wished for.......i just got on the scales and weighed under 11 stone for the first time since being at school!!!! Couldn't believe it when i looked at the scales and they read 10stone 12lbs!!! :D Never ever thought that i would reach 10 stone something when i started this journey so to get to this stage has knocked me for six....infact it's now knocked 11 and a half stone off me!!:D Thanks to everyone out there who has given me support along the way, and to those that are awaiting their journey hang on in there cos dreams really do come true xxx

Happy happy Birthday for tomorrow Lisa and as you say what a fantastic birthday present to yourself. It will be such a big difference from your last one i'm sure. 11.5 stone is an amazing weight loss and what an inspiration to people who are just starting out. Have a great day tomorrow hun and lots of congratulations xx

A very Happy Birthday Lisa... thinking of you and Congratulations in all respects... very well done!
Love and hugs xxx

Happy Birthday for tomorrow lovey and congrats on getting into the 10stone something bracket............amazing xxx

Happy Birthday for tomorrow :birthday: And well done on your brilliant weightloss.....you are an out and out star!!!

:clap::bliss: :candle1::banana dancer::clap::bliss::banana dancer::candle1: :clap:

Happy birthday for tomorrow hun and really pleased you like your birthday present....... well done you. xx

thats an awesome acheivement

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

Fantastic weight loss well done you.

Had a great birthday, thanks everyone xxx

wow good for you, and what an inspiration you are to all us waiting on the bypass op, cant wait to have my op. im so excited ,not bk to hossie till feb for 3rd visit, got to loose 5kg by then and hopefully i get the date for op. happy birthday too. hope it been fun xx

good luck with the weightloss i'm sure your get there xxx

What a fantastic Birthday present.

Very well done Lisa, what brilliant news.

xxx

What an amazing achievement. Well done and many, many congratulations!
Grace xxx

Back