• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Christmas Present...

Mrs Quiggle

From Tim is a pair of knee high boots. I'm so excited, I've always wanted a pair and not been able because of my hockey player calves. Evans boots are always too big and ordinary ones just that bit too small but we went to Croydon, Christmas shopping yesterday to find me a present and that's what we got. They're dark brown and match my new suede jacket (£10 on Ebay) and my new handbag, (far too much, TK Max) which I already have. I can't wait to wear them to the family do on Boxing day with my grey wool above the knee dress and purple tights whoooo hoooooo.

It doesn't take much to get me excited. Wish I could have them now.:D

What you all having for Christmas?

Kate x

That is great, I am sure you will look lovely in them!

I have asked Father Christmas for new pj's that dont have to be held up with a hair bobble round the waistline :p xx

oh kate you will be the belle of the ball
what you have described sound lovely, have a nice time
on boxing day you deserve it. xx

Ooh, that sounds really nice. I don't want anything for Christmas, I have told everyone they can take me clothes shopping in the spring, in the meantime I am happy to look like a rag bag. xx

that sounds lovely Miss Quiggle you are really gorgeous so I know you will be smashing:) Hope you have a great time:)

Hey Kate, you must post a photo so we can see what you look like in them. Your hapiness is contagious. Enjoy it, hun. xx :clap::dancing_snowman:

awww thats so lovely Kate :) bet you'll look great! we want a pic :) xxx

Can't wait to see the pictures Kate, hope you have a fantastic day xxx

Oh Kate, you sound so happy! I'm sure you would look lovely in anything, but agree with others...... we need a pic! xxx

Wow they sound lovely !!! not been able to wear knee high boots in over 25 years !!!! (something to look forward to)
I have asked for some red ankle boots (now that is very daring for me :p)

Kate, that's fantastic for you :)
Knee high boots were a new experience for me too! And I love wearing them with my short knitted dresses as I'm sure you will ;-)
Have a lovely Christmas xx

You're gonna look fab....I've got a fab red knee length dress from M&S (per una off the rail!!) Black tights and some high heels:):)

Piccies please ladies!!! I'm having a new dkny watch, earrings, and bag...this year I said strictly nothing edible and no clothes(even tho I'm starting to look like a sack)!!!! X

Oooh Kate, you will look beautiful, my love ... :) I am having a Wii fit, perfume & a gold chain & matching bracelet. :) I have had to buy some new clothes this week which hopefully will see me over the cold weather then I can buy more in the spring. :D xxx

Oooh Kate, you will look beautiful, my love ... :) I am having a Wii fit, perfume & a gold chain & matching bracelet. :) I have had to buy some new clothes this week which hopefully will see me over the cold weather then I can buy more in the spring. :D xxx

Hey Twink, Ive got a Wii fit. they are so good. I can do the advanced steps now.

I'm 50 on Christmas day so I'm hoping my hubby gets me an ipad, I really want one. And some new nighties for when I go in hospital. Thats if he can find a tent shop lol

From Tim is a pair of knee high boots. I'm so excited, I've always wanted a pair and not been able because of my hockey player calves. Evans boots are always too big and ordinary ones just that bit too small but we went to Croydon, Christmas shopping yesterday to find me a present and that's what we got. They're dark brown and match my new suede jacket (£10 on Ebay) and my new handbag, (far too much, TK Max) which I already have. I can't wait to wear them to the family do on Boxing day with my grey wool above the knee dress and purple tights whoooo hoooooo.

It doesn't take much to get me excited. Wish I could have them now.:D

What you all having for Christmas?

Kate x

Oh Kate your outfit sounds lovely. Make sure we get a picture. You will look and feel fab.
Hope you have a fantastic Christmas.
xxx

Hey Twink, Ive got a Wii fit. they are so good. I can do the advanced steps now.

I'm 50 on Christmas day so I'm hoping my hubby gets me an ipad, I really want one. And some new nighties for when I go in hospital. Thats if he can find a tent shop lol

Oh Happy Birthday for the 25th, Lou :birthday:
My kids are buying it for me :D not sure how to take it, lol. xx :)

Oh Happy Birthday for the 25th, Lou :birthday:
My kids are buying it for me :D not sure how to take it, lol. xx :)

Thank you for that.

You'll have fun with your Wii fit as well as getting a bit fitter.
You can also get weighed on it and mine weighs exactly the same as the hospital.
Try the hula hoop, it hilarious!

Back