• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Christmas Present...

Kate, sounds great

Looby - Happy birthday to you :bday::candle1::candle1::candle1::bday:

I am lucky enough to be getting some tanzanite earrings and one of those bracelets that you put the beads on - hopefully it will fit, if not now - soon, i have a #WII and need to set it up , i have one of those just dance tapes but need some friends to do it with me _ Kate how bout it? hehe i loved doing the step on it, but need to be home alone to get into it

:dancing_snowman: i look like this when i do it hahah

Kate, sounds great

Looby - Happy birthday to you :bday::candle1::candle1::candle1::bday:

Aww thanks Huni.

I am lucky enough to be getting some tanzanite earrings and one of those bracelets that you put the beads on - hopefully it will fit, if not now - soon, i have a #WII and need to set it up , i have one of those just dance tapes but need some friends to do it with me _ Kate how bout it? hehe i loved doing the step on it, but need to be home alone to get into it

:dancing_snowman: i look like this when i do it hahah

Tee hee!

I also do it when Im alone! Dont want anyone to see me wobbly bits! lol

I have bought myself a skirt for christmas day which is something i would never do so the family are going to get a shock that i actually own a pair of legs.

I've got a sauna tent ;) n xbox n kinnect as I'm a bit bored of my wii n wiifit plus so hopin Xbox will give me a good kick start ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back