• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my first month weigh in

dumplin

I started my pre op diet on the 9th August at 18stone 1lb and had the pose procedure on the 28th August. today I weigh 16stone 8lbs. I have lost 21lbs in 1 month:) and am really pleased. x

Hi what exactly is the pose procedure? You done really good what ever it is. Well done x

Congratulations dumplin, i bet you're a happy bunny today :) x

:)Great results-well done:)

stone and a half in a month!! rock on hun !

Excellent news, well done!

Thanks guys :D I am really chuffed. I had a balloon a few years ago which cost about the same and failed miserably so i was a bit worried this might have been a waste of money but already i can feel it working and i am still on soft foods stage. To give you an idea of the size portion I could now eat the largest amount possible would be 2 weetabix and that would be an absolute maximum. I'd missed lunch the other day as was out all day and was starving when i got in at about 6pm so i made 2 weetabix with lots of milk and couldn't finish them.
I dont know how many of us have had it here in the uk. I think i was one of the first. They did some in america last year and i'v been trying to find someone elses story but have only found a couple of news reports. I feel great. better than iv felt in years. xx

What a brilliant start... so pleased for you and keep in touch! xxx

well done hun.... keep up the hard work

well done

Back