• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First Weigh In

Ulidia

Did my first weigh-in after six weeks. Lost 36 lbs and several inches from chest and waist. I am pleased with this!

U

Brilliant, well done x

fantastic result. Well done x

That is so amazing!

That's fab, well done x

GO YOU!!! That is Super!:D:D:D

Due to go back to Spires Manchester on 28th for first check-up so I hope I can report even more by them. This is just the start of my journey!

U

First check up was 18th and not 28th. Their scales tell lies in Manchester, by the way!

Seriously though, things seem to be going fine but I am suffering from light heads which I am told is lack of suficient fluids. It's hard to drink lots when one's pouch fills up so quickly.

Did I mention the wind? I was told that pepermint tea will help. Must call into Tesco tomorrow for some.

Ho Hum .......onwards and downwards I hope.

U

well done you thats terrific :)

The scales at Blackpool spire tell lies too!! :confused: they made me 1/2 stone heavy than mine, my doctors and the nurses scales, Oh and not forgetting my Wii, so Ime going to go with ours and not the spires lol:D Gail x
First check up was 18th and not 28th. Their scales tell lies in Manchester, by the way!

Seriously though, things seem to be going fine but I am suffering from light heads which I am told is lack of suficient fluids. It's hard to drink lots when one's pouch fills up so quickly.

Did I mention the wind? I was told that pepermint tea will help. Must call into Tesco tomorrow for some.

Ho Hum .......onwards and downwards I hope.

U

Back