• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Fitness Pal

jema

Hi all. I have read a few comments on here about the website, My Fitness Pal. I thought it was an app for i-phone or Blackberry, and as I only have a plain old Nokia, I didn't bother looking. I came across it by accident online and recognised it as this fab site everyone raves about, and now I'm going to do the same. It's great. I think it makes a huge difference to see what you've eaten throughout the day and the list of well known foods, helps loads. It uses some basic info to calculate how many calories you need for your weightloss and helps you make sure you're not going over the top.
Anyone who's not looked at it, and is trying to lose weight, should give it a try. It's free, so nothing to lose....
Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com

By the way, I don't work for them or anything, I just think it's something else to help us on our lllooooonnnnnggggg journey...lol

i use it as well on the pc its good for keeping a track in the same way a paper diary does

Back