• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Fitness Pal

Wobbletogo

Likes to read
I have managed to get MFP ticker into my signature...woohoo go me!!!

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be updating when I update itnin MFP, can anybody tell me what I've done wrong? :(

Some tickers get a new address each time they're updated so you may need to copy the code in each time you update.

Hmm, I know alot of people have their MFP ticker, what a palava if you have to keep renewing it. I shall try adding it again and see what happens. Thanks for thoughts.

Have you posted the link to your MFP ticker, or just a picture of it? Usually the ticker has other information included in its scripting, which seems to have disappeared from your ticker. Maybe it will work when you try again :D

If you go to your profile on myfitnesspal and click on add ticker to your site it will give you the full code. If you want it without the link you just paste the bits than are in the [ img ] [ / img ] code. Without the spaces. That works for me and updates automatically. Hope that helps :)

if its saying invalid file, then just check that you are copying the BB code and not the html code as it is the BB code you need for the forum. The html code is only if you are putting it directly on your website...

i use the ticker factory x

I simply click on weigh in input my new weight and it alters automatically. I do not have to edit my signature here either, it just changes for me... No idea what setting I have for it, sorry :(

But your fitness pal seems to be updated Wobble, which brings me to another point... Congrats on hitting the 20lbs mark! I got there this morning :) but can't stop fantasizing about chewing some food. Can't wait for liquid phase to be over :p

Back