• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

adding myfitness pal username to my profile

top_kat

When I go into my USER CP
> Edit options
and scroll to bottom to add my username on myfitness pal to my info here I keep getting this message

You did not enter the correct format for the My Fitness Pal field. Please read the field description for the expected format.

However, my username is top_kat so what format would it need to be in when that is my username? And I don't see the field description . . .

Can you help? thanks

Kat

just bumping up ~ can anyone help? I still get the message that the info isn't in the right format . . . what does it need to be?

Thanks, Kat x

That's weird. I don't know why it won't accept it. Does it have to be a capital T ? Try contacting one of the moderators if no one can help :)

Well I have no idea!

Pierce may if he sees this. Have you tried copying and pasting it from MFP or copying in the URL?

Thanks for your post Mazza, I've tried copying it and the url, but I get the same message for both ways, so I have no clue what Im supposed to be putting in there LOL

Hmm, well I tried putting a 'made up' name in mine and it worked.

Sorry don't know what else to suggest x

Ive fixed it. I didn't allow the underscore _

I have also added it to your profile :)

Pierce

Pierce, you are a star, thank you for coming to my rescue :)

Back