• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Hospital Bag......

nikshikari

In my bag i will be having all the usual .... Pjs, Toiletries, Towels etc etc.
My mum, Bless her, Bought me a care package of new Pjs and Travel Size shampoos, Shower gel and a Robe for Christmas and my Husband got me a Speaker Pillow so i can listen to the radio comfortably at night in Hospital.

But the main thing i will be taking is my portable DVD player and all 5 seasons of Dexter. Michael C Hall is going to get me through the boredom of hospital :D

cu16

Packed my bag today for hospital tomorrow all seems real now, infact I may actually be nervous!!! lol x

nikshikari

OOooo exciting. Good luck for your operation :D

nikshikari

Whats everyones essential item to relieve the boredom?

nikshikari

Annoying then? haha

Tray3004

nikshikari said:
OOooo exciting. Good luck for your operation :D

Good luck for ur op hun ;) x

Tray3004

cu16 said:
Packed my bag today for hospital tomorrow all seems real now, infact I may actually be nervous!!! lol x

Good luck for 2moz Hun ;)

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
ohhh good luck to both of you, sooo exciting :) xxx

newcy

OMG - How exciting! I like the idea of a speaker pillow but never thought of taking dvd's - good plan x

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
Don't forget your pillows, girls for the journey home to stop the seatbelt hurting you ... essential. I never got round to watching tv but did read a fair bit as I did not sleep much in hospital. Good luck to everyone having their op's tomorrow xxx :):)

nikshikari

good luck ladies