• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey...

NickiB

I have mentioned the start of my journey on here before but for the benefit of this diary I'll touch on it again.
I went for an assessment just over a year and ago and was told they thought I had an underlying eating disorder..I went away and dealt with the issues outlined. When I decided I was ready to go back my Dr suggested that I see a independant psychologist who said he felt I was fine to have surgery but to be safe to see a psychatrist, to which I did and he also cleared me to go ahead with surgery. ...with me so far ;) so hoops jumped through I went back and was agreed for funding for the 2nd time.
Last week a letter came from L&D asking me to see THEIR pschologist again, but thats it no nurse anything...I am none the wiser as to why they want me to see just them. Am I skipping the nurse etc or will I get another appointment to start the assessment again after they are satisfied that I have actually sorted the issues out. Confused.com :argh:

That must be frustrating, can you give them a ring tomorrow and find out? Good Luck x

THEY SAID YES!! I was so relieved it had been almost two years but I made it :) couldn't have done it without the support of my husband. Appointment for the nurse on 28th November :) very excited. Bit worried about the sugar free jelly if you still have to have it can not stand the stuff :/ I am guessing by Feb it'll all be done can't wait bought my first pair of nice Knickers in an 18, I'm a 26/28 at the moment :) x

thats fantastic Nicki!! good luck :) xxx

Back