• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wls journey update

natclaire33)

Hi all,

I started my surgery journey at the beginning of april, with variuos appointments.

I was told that I would have to attend three surgery prep groups as part of the preperation for surgery.

The update so far is that I recieved my appointments for the dietitian to explain the pre and post op diet stages in more details which will be on the 15th july and the aneasthetic assessment was going to be on the 29th august ( the clinic only happens every two weeks and this was the next available), I then recieved a letter to say they had to cancel that appointment and move it forward, well I was surprised to see my new appointment is next friday 11th july.

I spoke to one of the bariatric surgeons at work and he said that after the aneasthetic assessment i may only have to wait a month to six weeks for my surgery.

I am looking forward to this as it's the start of a new meand a better me:):553:

los in it

Hello !
Just wanted to say good luck