• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My landmark weigh in -long post, sorry !

Miss Tickle

I've been very emotional for the last couple of days as this week I've reached a
landmark that feels massive to me. I have now lost a total of TEN STONE! My weight is under 200 lbs and I'm (just) in the 13's. My BMI today is 28.
I'm so pleased to have got this far. I must confess though, that I've had a massive weight loss this week due to 2 days of gastric flu. Now prior to that I'd had chronic constipation so I'm sure some of that half stone will stay off but expect some of it to sadly return when I rehydrate! However, today I weigh 13 st 13lbs and am going to revel in it for now.
I haven't been this light since my wedding day 28 years ago. I never did lose the weight I put on on my honeymoon lol !

I still have a way to go till goal , as I'd like to lose another 2 stone 13lbs . I might reassess that upwards though as at 5ft 10ins I'm already in a size 14 and parts of me are very skinny (face, shoulders, chest,lower arms, rib cage and bum) whilst my thighs and belly are still porky !

I'm so grateful for this surgery, to my boys for their help and understanding and to this forum for being my bolt hold.
Thank y'all
xxx

Amazing I'm totally in awe of you. You have done so so so well. Well done x

That's fantastic miss t & well you should be proud & revel all you like , its a major achievement xx

Wow! Your weight loss has been fantastic - you should be so proud of your achievement.

Sadly, you might be right about the weight you lost with the flu but if you have a really careful couple of weeks you might manage to keep it off. Keep up the good work x

Well I always thought you were a star & this just proves it :D Well done MT & hope all your wishes come true :D:D xxx

Wow!!! That's amazing, well done you :)

Wow, a fantastic target reached & a brilliant achievement that you should be rightly proud of. Yes as you say once you're over the gastric flu the scales may go back up a touch but I'm sure it will only be a slight blip on an otherwise fantastic success. Keep up the good work & you'll soon be at your final target.

We they!!!!! Well done you, several milestones in quick succession, bet you're floating

Miss T is simply marvellous, well done x

10 stone off in *less* than 10 months is fab !!

Enjoy being below 200 lbs and below the 14 stone barrier -- fabulous achievements !!

Miss Tickle said:
I've been very emotional for the last couple of days as this week I've reached a
landmark that feels massive to me. I have now lost a total of TEN STONE! My weight is under 200 lbs and I'm (just) in the 13's. My BMI today is 28.
I'm so pleased to have got this far. I must confess though, that I've had a massive weight loss this week due to 2 days of gastric flu. Now prior to that I'd had chronic constipation so I'm sure some of that half stone will stay off but expect some of it to sadly return when I rehydrate! However, today I weigh 13 st 13lbs and am going to revel in it for now.
I haven't been this light since my wedding day 28 years ago. I never did lose the weight I put on on my honeymoon lol !

I still have a way to go till goal , as I'd like to lose another 2 stone 13lbs . I might reassess that upwards though as at 5ft 10ins I'm already in a size 14 and parts of me are very skinny (face, shoulders, chest,lower arms, rib cage and bum) whilst my thighs and belly are still porky !

I'm so grateful for this surgery, to my boys for their help and understanding and to this forum for being my bolt hold.
Thank y'all
xxx

Well one, you must feel fantastic

Kim x

Thanks everyone. I'm having trouble believing it. I never, ever imagined size 16 would be too big !!

Well done! It's amazing seeing the results. I get told constantly not to loose anymore weight, but I would like to drop another 30, but I hope it only comes off the tops of my arms, and my stomach. The rest is kind of funny looking so skinny:)

Well done! It's amazing seeing the results. I get told constantly not to loose anymore weight, but I would like to drop another 30, but I hope it only comes off the tops of my arms, and my stomach. The rest is kind of funny looking so skinny:)

Same for me lol- and a bit from the outside of my thighs to balance the rest of my leg skinniness!

Back