• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Week 21 weigh in-slower still !

Miss Tickle

Well 1lb off this week but still a loss is a loss. I really am looking forward to ducking under the 17 stone mark now. Will weigh in again on Christmas morning to see if I've got into those 16's. But hey if I don't I'm at least 7 and a half stone lighter than I was last year and that is something I couldn't have dreamed of !!
Have a great week everyone xx

Well done Miss Tickle good luck on Sunday hope you hit that target & the new year brings even more losses until you reach that final goal weight.

Any loss is good, honey :) even 1lb a week would be welcome normally but I guess we are led to expect greater things post op. You will get there :D xxx

I weigh on a Wednesday and hoping to get into the 14's....exciting isn't it. I use the scales at Boots, so unless they open up for me on Christmas Day, I'll have to pop in on Saturday if I havent lost 3lbs tomorrow!!

You've done so well and as you said seven and a half stone lighter than last year....thats amazing:)

Have a good one:):)

Back