• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My neighbour

charliegirl

Much earlier today I spoke to an elderly neighbour for one of our usual chit chats....I mentioned that Jade Goody had died and I was shocked at her response...she stated "good she deserved it"...I told her that I thought she was out of order and after some time she changed tack and kind of did an about turn but not in so many words. If this lady had not been 75 years of age i would of come down on her like a ton of bricks.....some of you may have seen I posted about this on the Jade thread...so why am I posting again??? I am still raging at what she said and I cannot get it out of my head. Only last week I was leaving her flat and we saw my daughter driving away from hers and this neighbour said as if to my daughter "why cant you go and play under a bus"....I told her off about that as well and she said "well she deserves it for hurting you"...I told her that no matter what she did I would never wish her under a bus....How can a decent human being even say these things...I just dont understand.....someone please help me make sense of this...its not like she is a dotty old lady she knows what she is doing etc...xx

OMG how rude! to be totally honest most of my mean comments come from the elderley which annoys the hell out of me because they are the ones that go on about the youth of today and how bad they are and actually they are the bad ones lol. xxx

I'm not even going to get go off on one about the Jade haters because I think it is truely outrageous. Maybe she has made mistakes in her life....urm haven't we all?????? But anyone who thinks that a 27 year old mother of two young boys deserves to die well before her time .......well they are not even worth the time of day. Shame on them that's what I say!!!!!!!
RIP Jade......you will be missed and thought of by everyone who has at least an ounze of compassion in their bodies........and those who haven't.......let us hope and pray they never have to suffer the way she did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi linda , your neighbour sounds like a bitter twisted old witch and probably has a broomstick & cauldren in hiding some where in her house, for her to be this way she was most likley a nasty woman in her younger days as well. i suspect she has no real freinds because of this nasty attitide shes addapted to living with, and she has just become a older version of the nasty bitter twisted woman shes probably always been, calling others and wishing negativity on other people tends to come from the old school type "god fearing" women as they say.

JUST IGNORE THE OLD BAG ! shes got nothing better to with her time and probably knows no different what to do with her time after being nasty to others for many years.
next time she upsets you with a negitive comment, tell her to get back in her coffin and no one asked for her opinion anyway.

Last edited:
OMG Thats terrible, I too can't believe how people can be so hurtfull, Even if thats what thay think, they should keep their traps shut, It costs nothing to be nice and kind and really really grinds me how people in this world can be so nasty and horrible, theres just no need for it. RIP Jade x

Hi

Thing is everyone is entitled there opionion... wether we agree or disagree, I feel though alot of old people feel they have a right to be like this and everyone should agree with them, but it was very good of you to point out to her that it was not very nice......

I personally did not dislike or like Jade, she had made some mistakes in her life but haven't we all....
What i do not like is the two faced ness of some people, when the whole jade and shilpa thing happened, everyone was ready to mob the poor girl, then they found out about her illness and they are all nice, to me nothing changed.... I liked Jade for her honesty, yep she was ditzy at times but hey that was who she was!!!!

Well done Linda, for making a point.....

Thanks Mand I felt the same as you about Jade but would never wish something so horrible on to someone and what she said about my daughter made my blood run cold....xx

By the time we all get to be little old ladies, we will have weathered alot. We may have survived a war, lost a spouse or even a child. With loss & strife, some people gain wisdom and compassion because they have been there and done that. Others turn bitter and cold from all that they have lived through. They feel that their opinions and beliefs are more valid and should be shared because they have 'earned the right' to speak their minds no matter how harsh & cruel their thoughts are!

That is most likely the case with your mean old lady, she thinks she sees things clearer than you because she has lived longer and no longer needs to edit her thoughts. The truth is that we all have nasty thoughts about people sometimes, we just have the filter that stops us from saying them out loud. Looks like your neighbor had ditched the filter and says whatever crosses her mind. At least you know where you stand with her, sounds like she would tell you where to go if she didn't like you!

Back