• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My daughter

thats nice - she has made the effort x

Ohh nice one Linda i am so glad she made the effort, have you tried inviting her around yet? she might be shy of doing so without it

Thanks TS I am kinda scared to be honest...she hurt me so bad and I am not sure of what to do next....so I am sitting on the fence just know tell a plan comes to mind...xx

i would suggest meeting up somewhere for a coffee and some shopping and not discussing the problems on the first meet, just tell her you love her and want her in your life and leave it at that.

don't forget your the adult in her eyes and she the daughter she will be looking for you to make the first move towards meeting up, after all she offered the olive branch :)

We exchanged some chatty texts this evening, light hearted etc....she responded straight away each time...fingers crossed things work out, I need a good sleep as just finished my tour and I am kinda shattered just now so cant think straight....xx

Night Night Linda mine finishes tomorrow night. I feel poitive they will work out for you both, as she needs you just as much as you her.

Chilling out with some pink floyd now before i have to go do some work

Back