• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My daughter

charliegirl

After the horrible day I have had today my daughter has just sent me a text, she told me she loved me, always has and always will and that she is sorry she hurt me that she did not mean to.....and I have told her I love her and always will and I am sorry if I did not do a good job bringing her up and if I could change it all I would...she replied she knows I did my best and that it was not easy for me...xx

Oh Charlie ....biggest hugs she seems to be sending her text from the heart, which must be nice...its a start xxx

I know, I have spent the last year thinking she did not love me at all and when we spoke this morning she was so cold and uncaring not the person I used to know....I will cherish that text...xx

That is lovely

Irene xx

aww lovely

Thats really good news. You must be so happy. All the Best.x

OH Linda i am so pleased for you, hopefully this is the start of you both sorting things out.

Thanks girls, its very early days and it might not change anything, I dont even know if she wants it to go any further than that and it came out of the blue to me after the conversation we had had yesterday morning. It is enough for me and in a strange way you could say my sister instigated it...not what she was hoping for mind lol...but there you go what goes around comes around Marie!...

Hugs to you all, the sun is out today and I have a full day off to enjoy hope you all enjoy your day to....(well not all but you can figure that yourself lol)...xx

Its a start CG I no how you feel my daughter walked out 4 weeks ago after and huge argument and aint been back since.

Hope you sort it all out

Thanks Teen, How old is your daughter? I hope you get sorted soon as well, you think when they are little its the hard part but it never changes really...((hugs))..xx

Its a tough age, they think they are grown women and really they are still only young girls....my daughter left home at 16 and we did not speak for months but I carried on until we got back to normal as she was a very young 16 year old...she is almost 31 now, still young for her age as I have always protected her but she will get sorted one day...as will your daughter...((hug))..xx

Thing is guys, no matter what they say, girls always want there mums...... it is hard.... as many of you know my relantionship with my mother is non-exsistent.... and that is the best the way...

Half of my problems stem to the fact that I don't have a mum, to hug me or love me... support me.... see I have the dream in my head but the reality is my mother is not capable of loving her kids....... and in truth should never of had children!!!!

When you look at my mother you see she had 5 kids and four of them don't talk to her and the only one that does is a pedophile...and she always protected him!!!!!

I know that my sister also struggles so much, in wanting a mother... and suppose the hardest thing is it's others day on sunday and everyone goes on about loving mothers etc... which just hightens our losss

SOrry for rambling, not quite sure what im saying.... other than, daughters no matter how head strong need and want there mothers......

big hugs to you all

I agree totally with you Mand, girls need their mums, I never got on with mine but in my head I wanted a mum that would hug me, encourage me and be proud of me...I never got it but it made me more determined then ever to change the cycle with my kids which hopefully I have done. My kids are 29 and 30 now and I would not hesitate to put a gun between someones eyes if they hurt my kids, it goes without saying..I think kids sometimes dont realise that their mums are only concerned in them being happy...there is no way I want to control my kids lives I want them to be happy and independant, but I also want them to love and respect me....not having hugs is really hard mand so I am sending you this one ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))

I will be your surrogate mum chick any day..xx

I got a card!!!!!!!!! I am so pleased.....I finished work at 3am and as I pulled into my drive my son also pulled up (he lives with me). We walked through the door and I hoped there would be a card sitting there but there was not. I said to him "no card off your sister then" and he handed me a card which I thought was off him. It was off her and it made my day. I sat chatting to my son about other things before we both headed off to bed at 4.30am (I got a card from him to by the way lol)....I was one mum with a massive smile on her face...happy mothers day to you all (sister excluded for obvious reasons)...xx

aww Linda, Im really pleased to hear that your daughter got you a card. She really is trying to build bridges by the sound of it. xxx

Back