• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My new addiction..hubby said I am good at it ;)

witchingmoon

I have a new addiction. It used to be food now it is clothes shopping. But hubby said I am good at it lol. Tonight we went to the supermarket and I got 5 tops, a pair of jeans, 2 pairs of leggings, 5 pairs of knickers, a belt and a pair of shoes all for less that £50 :D
I am over the moon the jeans are a size 22 and so are the knickers but they a little to big.
I do keep getting clothes so need to try and control that but at least I now have something to wear lol.

I love clothes shopping now too - used to hate it before, I used to search online and go in and buy what I wanted then out and home, now its out early , lunch with me daughter and go in as many shops as I can. Its gr8 :)

Thats great, I have'nt bought nothing new since my op but can't wait till I do for now tho I just keep getting bk into old clothes ha x

Mrs Quiggle said:
I love shopping too, I brought 3 dresses and 3 new tops at the weekend. I'm just praying I get down to a size 12 though cause that's what I am buying mostly at the moment.

Kate x

That's me too! Bought a gorgeous skirt which is currently slightly tight in a 12...great knowing it won't be in a months time :)

I love looking at clothes, im not in normal shops yet though. I enjoy looking and buying bargains a few sizes down, things like jeans and plain tops which dont go out of fashion or season.

Im looking forward to being size 18 and under!

Xx

I love looking at clothes, im not in normal shops yet though. I enjoy looking and buying bargains a few sizes down, things like jeans and plain tops which dont go out of fashion or season.

Im looking forward to being size 18 and under!

Xx

I am still as size 22-24 so don't go to high street shops but Asda and Sainsburys go up to 24 which mean I feel good not having to go to Evans. Matalan goes up to size 30 now so I can pick up stuff there to :)
I will be so happy to be size 18 that was my goal but may try for size 16 x

Hi

i started up my shop doing awesome stuff in large Sizes. If you would like a link pls MSG me. I find that evens etc do frumpy stuff where I'm trying to claw into the pin up alt style market

Love kitty

I loved shopping in the US (was there last week.) I am a size M (medium), and they go up to 3x, 4x and beyond. Felt so good! They have TJMaxx there as opposed to TKMaxx here, and I like it MUCH better there. It's not so messy. Everything is laid out beautifully; you don't have to rummage along untidy rails. I bought three stunning dresses, each suitable for a dressy occasion; $90 the lot!!! And yes I know they are one size smaller than we are so a 12 there = a 14 here.

witchingmoon said:
I have a new addiction. It used to be food now it is clothes shopping. But hubby said I am good at it lol. Tonight we went to the supermarket and I got 5 tops, a pair of jeans, 2 pairs of leggings, 5 pairs of knickers, a belt and a pair of shoes all for less that £50 :D
I am over the moon the jeans are a size 22 and so are the knickers but they a little to big.
I do keep getting clothes so need to try and control that but at least I now have something to wear lol.

Well dun Hun ur doin great :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back