• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My New Addiction...

Mrs Quiggle

Anyone else keep wanting to buy clothes now you're getting into smaller sizes and able to buy on the High St. I love the shop White Stuff and I keep looking on ebay for their stuff but I've been buying a few bits from bargain corner in a size 12 or smaller sizes than I am now.

It just gives me a thrill when I can buy something that I know I'll enjoy wearing instead of sacks that just fit.

I've also found myself looking after my skin and hair better too, just sort of taking more of an interest in my appearance.

I love my bypass in so many different ways.

Kate x

im trying not to buy any clothes a the moment lol... basically cos im skint lol.. but i am looking a bit baggy with and without my clothes on!! lmao

I know what you mean Rayne. I've got past the looking baggy look, my old clothes are just literally hanging off me now, certainly no good for work though I still wear a few t shirts for jobs around the home and I still love me now big sweaters.

Kate x

I am 5 weeks post op and I purchased some clothes that I want to fit into as an idea of how I am doing, However I am finding my suits for work are starting to hang at the bottom of my bum rather than sit above it,

I'm also addicted to buying clothes now I can buy sizes 12 or at the most, 14. When I was big I didn't even look at clothes shops, as I knew nothing would fit me. I had to even buy jewellery in Evans as it catered for bigger wrists and bigger necks. The standard necklace length is 16", I needed at least an 18" sometimes a 20". Now 16" is fine on me, I just took the third link out of my watch bracelet, and I love it when I can pick any size 14 and many size 12s and they look great on me. I did give away all my fat girl clothes to charity so that's my excuse for a new wardrobe!

im addicted to buying new clothes, i ordered a load of new tops in a size 20 just becasue i cud!!! sending most of them bk cos i dont like them mind lol but i cud get into them and tht made my day :) i need to start shoe shopping now, for shoes tht look good not just wat will fit and tht i can walk in! :)

Oh it's just wonderful isn't it. I had to go and treat myself to a new top in White Stuff today because I've just gone into the 12's When I weighed in this morning. Can't remember the last time I was 12 stone something.

Kate x

Back