• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Ramblings...

Hi lovely how are you doing? Are you managing ok, you have been on my mind. Hope you have had some quality time with the little ones over the Easter holidays. xx

Hi Alex

Not been on here for a while . Just read about your current situation and my prayers are with you. Hope it all goes well.

Thanks for letting us know jemima xx

Alex is fighting to get well :) She is eating, and working on the head stuff and I will let her know that we're thinking of her :)

Thank you all so much for continuing to think of me. It means so much.

I'm chugging away as best I can and trying really hard. Xx

How fantastic you see your lovely face! You have been missed, but I see that people have been in touch .I wish you and your beautiful family a blessed day

Hi A it is so nice to here from you, that's all you can do,is try, I hope your not having such a struggle. :)

Well done Alex so pleased to hear from you. Our lil one is almost 7 months now and putting on weight finally. xx
11297693_909772592414529_602290167_n.jpg

Great to hear from you Alex x

I was back at St Ant's a few weeks ago for a non bypass related procedure. Room 420 ... i thought of you xxx

Back