• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NAS chocolate :)

RoseA

Discovered that my local farm shop stocks a range of sugar free goods - including NAS chocolate ! I wasn't going to go down that route at all... chocolate is my nemesis and the reason I've been fat... but I bought myself a small bar of NAS belgian milk chocolate yesterday. Had two squares last night... no dumping ! Miraculously, I haven't craved chocolate at all since the op, but it's nice to know I can still treat myself to some occasionally. I also bought some choc hazelnut spread but haven't tried that yet.
Check out their website: Cavalier - About Cavalier

Ooo Rose! I don't know if I dare! Is it safe? Is it 'healthy'?

Ooo Rose! I don't know if I dare! Is it safe? Is it 'healthy'?

Yes to both ! No added sugar and less fat. And it's the real deal too - made by a Belgian family company. :17729:

mmmmmmmmm I wouldn't want to eat it often..but I'm thinking a nice Christmas treat may be in order!

mmmmmmmmm I wouldn't want to eat it often..but I'm thinking a nice Christmas treat may be in order!

Just what I was thinking ! They do easter eggs too....

Just what I was thinking ! They do easter eggs too....

mmmmmmmmm so there can be a semblance of normality after WLS! :17729::17729::17729::17729::17729::17729::17729::17729::17729:

:4635::17729::4635:
Sweet dreams Charis ! xx

Goodness me Rose.
I will take a look.
The diabetic range I have tried has never been right... so this may be just the treat I have been hoping for and thank you so much.
Love and hugs xxx

The taste was spot on so I know you'll like it ! xxx

Oh I daren't!

Everytime I pass choccy in the shops I remind myself that I can't have it. I feel I would be setting myself up to fail if I as much as licked it.

Back