• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nausea

J-Mo

Well as some of you may know. I went to a posh works do on Friday 26th Nov. & it was a disaster for me food wise. In the end I had to come home as I was vomiting :(

Since then I've not been able to eat anything without feeling sick or actually being sick. I've not been able to tolerate chicken, pate, eggs, tuna etc. which I could before that fateful night.

Phone calls to my 'team' have gone unreturned & I've been on the bottom. Even milk that I drink to take my tablets with has left me feeling ill.

However, this evening I had small bits of broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, sweet potato & mince. Guess what??!! No nausea!! No hot sweats! No having to lie down!

Woooo Hooooooo!!! I hope I've turned a corner. I'm going to try my protein drink in the morning & fingers crossed I'll be okay :fingerscrossed:

I hate whinging but I've honestly been feeling so ill. However, even the times I've been up vomiting til 3am & felt totally wiped out I have never felt even a fleeting moment of regret about my bypass.

Oh hun - you're not whinging. You're having a tough time. I really hope this is the corner you're turning - fingers crossed.

Oh hun - you're not whinging. You're having a tough time. I really hope this is the corner you're turning - fingers crossed.

Thanks Karen.

Just seen your thread about your scan, I'm over the moon for you my friend ;)

JMo, i'm so glad you've managed something and this is indeed a new corner you have turned... How awful of your team to ignore you in times of trouble!

Fingers crossed the mince n tatties n veg are the start of some good eating for you xxxx

You never whinge Jacci... you are always the same and very supportive to everyone (and the dog) so never feel we are not here for you, you have had such a rough time over the past days... email me as usual tomorrow and let me know how you are, I think of you every day and wonder how you are getting along precious...

Keep your chin up and sending a humungous hug to you Jacci

Love and hugs always xxx

You are welcome... and keep positive, it helps and you are going to look sensational, you have the looks and a brilliant attitude.
All the best and speak tomorrow to see how you are doing xxx

Oh Jacci I really hope you have turned a corner! Fingers crossed here for you hun....no wonder youve been feeling horrible!
I think its disgraceful that your team havnt been in touch and I would have no hesitation putting in a formal complaint! You would think the least you could expect after a bypass is contact whenever you need it with a dietician! Its just lunacy to leave people to battle on alone.
Hope the food keeps on being kind to you :D XX

Glad you are feeling better hun!Maz x

Hi Jacci, how did the protein shake go today? Hope you're on the road to recovery now?

love and hugs

Rebirthxx

Jacci, thinking of you, it's been such a rough week for you and hope it's getting a easier... keep us posted love, do hope things start to feel better for you and sending warmest love and hugs to you as always xxx

Been okay so far girls. But the feeling of nausea that I get is so horrendous it now leaves me reluctant to eat :(

One of my biggest fears is vomiting!! Its the only thing that leaves me crying & trembling!

I know I'm a big girls blouse ;)

Back