• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nausea

Your not a big girls blouse, I hate vomiting too. I had a slight rabid dog episode last night after savoury mince and it put me off having it again tonight and that didnt even make me sick......when I came out of hospital I was really sickly and I was miserable! Hope you get better soon :D XX

It's one of those unpleasant experiences that most of us dread Jacci... just hope it can settle and you can move forward love, considering all of this, you do your very best and we are with you as always... anyone wouldn't like that feeling if they had a choice precious, but hoping for relief for you very soon. You deserve some relief.

Love and hugs xxx

Hi JMo..
You know i am pre op,so i cant advise.(i am dreading this!)
I just wondered if you have been given anything by your G.P or team for anti sickness medicines...have they helped??
Also..could ginger help or the anti sickness bands help...
wish I could take that feeling away from you hun... x x

Jacqui, I really hope this is a turning point for you hon. You have been feeling so rotten for so many weeks now, I would imagine you are totally worn out, physically & mentally. It's no fun at all having to deal with all that plus being a super busy full-time working Mum too, with the stresses & strains of Christmas around the corner. Hopefully you came make it through Christmas without too much sicky-ness, then if you can muster up the energy, see if you can make a Drs appt to check your bloods, as vitamin/iron deficiencies could be making you feel pretty wretched too (apologies if you have recently done this). Then, get on the phone to your provider and hound them 3 times a day if you can to get an appt...it really is dreadful that you aren't getting the support you need and deserve xxxx Thinking of you hon xxx

Jacqui, I really hope this is a turning point for you hon. You have been feeling so rotten for so many weeks now, I would imagine you are totally worn out, physically & mentally. It's no fun at all having to deal with all that plus being a super busy full-time working Mum too, with the stresses & strains of Christmas around the corner. Hopefully you came make it through Christmas without too much sicky-ness, then if you can muster up the energy, see if you can make a Drs appt to check your bloods, as vitamin/iron deficiencies could be making you feel pretty wretched too (apologies if you have recently done this). Then, get on the phone to your provider and hound them 3 times a day if you can to get an appt...it really is dreadful that you aren't getting the support you need and deserve xxxx Thinking of you hon xxx

Thanks Angie. I've got an appointment on 12th Jan for my B12 injection so I'm hoping things will improve then. I just have to get to next Friday then I'm off work for 2 weeks, yipppeeee.

My biggest fear is being sick at work & everyone in loo hearing :(

Its seems a vicious circle of not eating, feeling sick & tired etc.

But I hate going on about it 'cos I LOVE my bypass & its like I'm slagging off my bessie mate!! I know I weird. Ha, ha

Thinking of you Jacci and hoping you have some relief very soon, it's not nice and sending a humungous hug to help you along, hope this settles for you precious. Love and hugs xxx

Get well soon Jmo xx

Back