• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

nearly 6months out

emilye349

Hey guys,

I started off at 24stone 4lbs now 1week off my 6months im 15stone 9lbs.

Couldnt be happier, my expected weight loss is 11stone so im going to go for more!! My ideal body weight is 10stone 7lbs. So its achievable :) best thing i ever did was have my bypass a whole new person!!

Ive done 5 5k runs and 1 10k. Generally just much fitter and happier :)

Butterfly_lady

Ohhhhhh good luck my ideal weight is 10st 7lbs too (well at that weight I won't be overweight) atm I'm 10st 12lbs and I must say I'm very happy, if I get to 10st 7 that'll be great if I don't well thats fine too :)

You have done really well xx

los in it

Very well done emily ! Im nearly 9 months post op started at 28 stone on day of surgery( sept 18) I was 25 stone im now 16.3 stone and I feel AMAZING!

Blondie43

Hey guys, I started off at 24stone 4lbs now 1week off my 6months im 15stone 9lbs. Couldnt be happier, my expected weight loss is 11stone so im going to go for more!! My ideal body weight is 10stone 7lbs. So its achievable :) best thing i ever did was have my bypass a whole new person!! Ive done 5 5k runs and 1 10k. Generally just much fitter and happier :)

Amazing Emily - well done you! Xx

xlyndsxjonxlola

Hey guys, I started off at 24stone 4lbs now 1week off my 6months im 15stone 9lbs. Couldnt be happier, my expected weight loss is 11stone so im going to go for more!! My ideal body weight is 10stone 7lbs. So its achievable :) best thing i ever did was have my bypass a whole new person!! Ive done 5 5k runs and 1 10k. Generally just much fitter and happier :)

Did u have the mini or the actual bypass? X

emilye349

Thank you :)

Best thing i could have done was get straight out of bed the day of my op! Went for a very short walk as was still a bit woozy from the anesthetic.

I have 2horses and on the 3rd day (day after leaving hospital) went and said hello to them and went for a walk around our local town centre.

Was back to work within 8days as had Christmas between too :)

I was very independent and strong headed through the whole thing even went to the consultation and operation on my own.

I honestly can say it has changed my life and was the best thing i could have chosen for me with failed diets :)

Good luck if you are also going to have surgery :)

emilye349

At the beginning i wasn't intrested in food at all.

Im fine now :) dont seem to dump either!! Only thing i find i cant have too much of is chicken as it feels as though its stuck

Currently my loss has stalled but think its about normal for the 6month stage lol

beepbeepcat

Emily, it sounds like I'm similar weight to yourself and I've just in the process of getting pre ops date then my surgery date. Would love to hear from you.