• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One year and a few days post op

emilye349

Hello

So Im just a little over a year down from my surgery.

11stone and 4lbs total loss so far!! Don't need to lose any more to the hospital team but I'm going to aim for another 7lbs just to be where I want to be without looking gaunt!! I finally own collar bones too!

I've gone from 24.4 stone to a healthy 13stone. A size 24/26 clothes to a 16!

I'm getting comments from the guys at work saying how amazing I look and that im wasting away every time they see me lol!!

Only bad thing I've had so far is gallstones!! Hospitalised twice now :( I'm waiting for a surgery date from the doctors hopefully withing next 4 weeks!

I feel absolutely amazing and had I not have had my surgery I would not have accomplished the things I did in 2015-5k runs, 10k runs and a 26.2 mile walk!!

Totally changed my life!! I'm literally half the person I was

ForumRunner_20160105_225754.jpg

Hello emily!
Happy 1st anniversary, what a feeling eh! All the jumping through hoops, endless meetings,LSD , then finally the surgery itself.....next thing your a year on and half the woman you were!
Very well done, keep us updated on your progress we all celebrate a sucess story !

The change in your pictures is great, Really well done.

Wow what a change in your photos! You must feel absolutely fantastic and what an inspiration to those of us who've not reached our destination yet :)

Back