• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need to get pro-active !! (East Lancs PCT)

maxsmum

Finding the process abit daunting. Went to see GP for referal for Gastric bypass in Jan 09, he applied for funding that took so long the policy in my area changed (East Lancs PCT) and I then had to see dietician. Was told would need to do a healthy eating plan for upto 6 months !!Luckily dietician said I filled criteria and was highly motivated !!. Dietician has wrote to commisionners to recommend funding which was 2 weeks ago... Not sure whats going to happen now as not even GP knows as he has never referred anyone before. I feel I have to chase things as no- one really sure of what they are doing. Not had any tests or even seen a consultant/surgeon. Am going to get more pro active now...need help as I dont know who to chase..Any ideas :confused: ?? Thank you
Sally Xx

hi maxsmum and welcome to minis. there are a few other members for east lance PCT wh may be able to offer some help hopefully they will be along soon.
hc

hi sorry i can not help.i just wanted to welcome you to minis you'll love it here x x

Hi Sally I am not the same pct as you but I too have been waiting since before Christmas. Following everyones advice on here I sent them an email and 2 days later I had an email back to say it is going before the exceptional cases panel of 12th June, I will also find out that day what the outcome was. I found the contact number address and email on the local nhs site under exceptional cases panel. Good luck.

Back