• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

City and Hackney PCT anyone?

PinkyButtonz

Has anyone applied for funding from The City and Hackney Pct?

My consultant applied on the 22/07/09. I was preivously told that once applied for the PCT reply in days and never turn down anyone with BMI over 50, or if you have comorbidity.

I spoke to the hospital, and they seemed suprised they hadn't had a reply yet and said they would chase it up. Now I'm worrying I'll be turned down.

Hi Pinky I was waiting from December until Wednesday just gone before I got a decision. It is not from the same pct but I think some just take their time. You could always try ringing thats what I have been doing and emailing. Hope you get a yes.

Has anyone applied for funding from The City and Hackney Pct?

My consultant applied on the 22/07/09. I was preivously told that once applied for the PCT reply in days and never turn down anyone with BMI over 50, or if you have comorbidity.

I spoke to the hospital, and they seemed suprised they hadn't had a reply yet and said they would chase it up. Now I'm worrying I'll be turned down.

Hi there Pinky, I spoke to Homerton the other day and there are probs with my funding app too. It will all get sorted I'm sure. Im with Newham. Just gonna pm ya Xx

Back