• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Never been sick

Porpo

Hi,

This might sound odd but I'm 7 months post op and I have not been sick since the op. Is anyone else the same? I know vomiting is common if we over eat and a couple of times I've had pain and felt like I'd feel better if I was sick but it's almost as if I physically cant.

Is this a bit strange?

I'd say you are one of the lucky ones Porpo. I think everyone I speak to has been sick at least once post op.

Personally, I havent been sick since I made the transition from sloppy to solid food and didnt chew thoroughly on a couple of occasions. So thats over 6 months since I was last sick.

I've not been bad, it was just when I was going onto the crispy stage from the soft stage a managed to eat too much or the wrong things. perhaps 3 or 4 times. But I've managed to master it.

I have never been sick either - different op I know but a year out and no sickness :D

I was sick about 3 times around the 3-4 month stage but a year on i havent been sick since xxx

I am totally tempting fate saying this now...but...I havent been sick once since leaving the hospital. I was sick the first night after surgery but they blamed that on the pain meds and it only happened once and never again. I too can feel as though I really should throw up, I can have to sit really still or have to wander around to move food along but I havent been sick and I consider myself as being VERY lucky because of that.
Steph xx

Back