• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

vomiting

XPaulineX

Hiya
I am 8 weeks post bypass. At first I was able to tolerate all sorts...but over the last few weeks have been vomiting a fair bit. Not every meal. But it is very strange....one day I can tolerate a food and the next it catches and I end up sick. Is this normal? Vomiting worries me incase I damage my pouch!
Pauline x

Hi Pauline,

I'm still like that now after all these years,but everyone is different.
One day I can tolerate a food,then the next time it doesn't agree.

Oh thanks. As long as its normal! I was expecting some foods to not agree with me.
...but not the inconsistency. X

I'm the same as Emma but just ten months out Pauline. One day restriction is so tight that everything sticks and the next I feel I'm a glutton in comparison. I have learned not to force the issue on those restrictive days it's just not worth it x

Thanks for replies. I am really trying to be led by the pouch but do find it difficult sometimes. Went out for a meal today for my sons birthday. Took a container with me and forced myself to stop and save the remainder for future meals!! I am sure I will get more used to it....early days! X

Sorry to hear that Pauline, I hope it all settles down, your still only 8 weeks out, still very early days.
Thinking of you

Back