• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New Here But WLS Veteran

red65

Hi all,
I am new here and learning the ropes. This is my second time to try to post my introduction LOL! My name is Kellye and while I am new to this site I am a long-term WLS patient.

I am almost 11 years post-op gastric bypass and over 13 years post-op period (see signature for details). My hopes in joining is to a) give support to those who are pre-op, newly post-op and even further post-op as well as b) reaffirm my excitement and commitment to this way of life by allowing myself to become buoyed along by those earlier in the process.

I have maintained a 90lb loss from my highest weight but I have experienced some regain and I need to address it. My tool works fine, I just have to work it. I also have health problems now that can only benefit by losing weight and getting more active.

So those are my hopes for this site.

Take care,
Kellye

Wow... 11 years ! There is SO much we can learn from you... !
Thank you for joining Kellye and I look forward to hearing your story ! xx

Thank you for the welcome ladies. I appreciate it!

Hi Red65, wow 11 years !! Thank you for wanting to help us out , much appreciated, welcome to the site x

hey - welcome to the forum hun - i too will look forward to hearing how your journey has been for you sooo far!
im keeley, im pre op! hoping for a date for my bypass soonish! sounds like youve done amazingly with your weight loss hun so you can be a role model for me xxxxx

Thanks again! Just to be clear, it isn't all about me wanting to share all (meaning I don't want to come off like some sort of know it all or the like). What I do know I will gladly share freely because I have been passionate about WLS for years and tout its benefits in my life all the time, BUT I need you all just as much to keep me motivated and for ideas.

I am looking very much forward to getting to know people here. I've been doing some reading and there are some AWESOME people. That is exciting!!

Take care,
Kellye

Hi kellye. Hope you find this site as helpful as i do hun x

hi kellye this month im 6 years post band recently was revised to a bypass, welcome here and i hope u find it helpful xxx

Hello and welcome to Minis xxx

Hi and welcome to our little corner of the web! There are very few long term members, I'm one of the longest! So it's good to see you :) hopefully you will get all the motivation you need from us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Hello and welcome....

I would just like to say that although i am hoping to benefit from the voice of experience, i also hope i can give support and encouragement to you back tenfold...

Thank you for your honesty and i hope you enjoy our company enough to stay around a while :) About a decade will do for me xxx

Back