• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New to the site but a band veteran

gjdavies78

Well.. I think I'm a veteran - band surgery almost two years ago and over 80% of my excess weight lost. I still make plenty of mistakes though - attempt to eat something that I know will hurt or something sloppy just to get through.

I've found exercise (cycling to work and hill walking) easier and more enjoyable. I now commute to work a couple of times a week. I am now at a plateau (have been for about 2-3 months) but I know that an adjustment will likely make me over restricted - been there once or twice and didn't enjoy it!

I find that my band is looser at the end of the day and I can eat larger portions of some foods? Does anyone else experience this?

ps. Are there any other male bandits around my age (33) on this site?

Welcome hun n well dun on the weight loss uve dun fantasticxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi and welcome. Well done of the weight loss so far. I am the same and can eat more in the evening than the morning. Having said that, once I have eaten my larger evening meal, I do not really feel hungry again until the morning.

I think we're all the same in that it's tight first thing and relaxes throughout the day.....evenings are my 'killer hours'! And how come biscuits never get stuck...grrrrrr! Welcome anyway!!! :)

Back