• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi I am new

Alicita72

I am 3 and a half weeks post op, and new to the site. I am down 37 lbs my nutritionist told me to begin light cardio and weights.

:welcome: x

Hiya and welcome, good weight loss x

Hi Alicita and welcome :) what surgery did you have , i had ds had 9 holes and very bad muscle damage, i started swimming at 6 weeks and today have done some rowing machine and cross trainer exercises in the gym :) if you are well enough then swimming is a really good starting point but depending on what you've had done your insides might need a little more healing for weights :) well done and good luck x

have you had a look on the exercise posts it might help you :) did the doc say you could do weights it just seems a bit early to me , but i'm sure someone else will be able to help xx

Alicita72 said:
I had the gastric sleeve done

Welcome Hun, I am three weeks post op sleeve well done on your weight loss x

hi hun welcome to the site x with most surgeries weights shouldnt be used for at least 6 weeks.. thats what i was told.. so if you are using weights as been advised then be careful.. as we heal slower on the inside xx

Thank you all. And yes the nutritionist at the Doctor's office did tell me to get started on the dumbells. The doctor said nothing more than 10 lbs

Welcome n well dun on ur weight loss x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back