• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new picture of me 7 weeks post op

you look wonderful allready hun! keep up the hard work - theyl be nowt left of you by the time you get to your goal! youve done soo well! your skin looks a different tone, your hair looks so much more nourished and even your eyes look different too - just shows you doesnt it the changes it make in you! well done hun!

You look fab Tray, well done honey! and I love your hair like that too!
I hope the eating gets better for you as well.

thanks so much , its not untill you see photos of you before and then after that you realise that the weight is comming off, but my head is still a size 30, even when i go to buy clothes i keep going to get the bigger sizes, i need my brain to work now and make me see how different i am looking ..lol

hi tray,well done girl you look great.keep it up hun your doing so well :D

You look like a totaly different person!! And it's knocked years off you too!!! Well done chick xxx

You look fantastic - love the hair - you look years younger, what an inspiration

thank you, it is so nice to have nice comments from you all, before i lost some of the weight i never seemed to bother with how i looked as i hated looking in the mirror, but now i try and make more of an effort, but i still have a very long way to go yet, but im starting to feel better about myself,

ooooo wow eeee you look fab fab fab!!! so noticable! well done you you should be as proud as a pea cock x

:)Fab results Tracey-
& a lovely smile as always:)

Flippin heck Tray, just seen your piccies, you look beautiful hun, well done you xxxxx

Back