• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is that me?

mamma mia

Hi all well just thought I'd share a photo with you all, I am 8 months post op and 8 stone lighter!! I go to Egypt in 3 weeks and here is a photo of me there last year against one of my most recent photos....is that really me? Xxxx

Attachments

• image-2785817659.jpg
    image-2785817659.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 784
It is you foxy mamma!! But I would never have guessed! You have done fab! You look gorgeous :D

Wow u look fantastic..well done hune. Duch a difference u must take a second look when u see yourself. You look lovely hune. Enjoy.

Wow Lynne,you look fantastic,bet your holiday will be much better this year.Enjoy yourself you deserve it.

You look amazing! What a loss, well done to you!

Fantastic loss you look amazing have a superb holiday x

Aww Thankyou everyone I remember at the start of my journey I always looked at pics and couldn't wait until I could post mine xxx

You look fantastic, I'm sure you are going to love every minute of your holiday looking like that and I imagine feeling pretty fantastic too :) x

How fantastic you look!!! What a great achievement!! You must be over the moon!! Well done! and have a lovely time in Egypt xx

well done you look lovely x

Thank you everyone really gonna enjoy this holiday got lots of lovely dresses and even 2 bikinis can't wait:)))))))))

wow you look amazing, have a fantastic time in egypt you lucky lady xxx

Back