• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lola

When I come on to the site I press the quick link for New Posts.

However when I have posted on a thread, if I press this link again, I would expect to see my post first?? As one of the latest posts??

But this dosent happen and I end up losing the thread???

The New Posts thread is the updated list of threads that have been updated by other people. If you then add a post onto a particular thread, your post would not show up under the New Posts.

I usually wait til I see that someone else has posted on the same thread after me, via the Summary Page (which DOES show your last post) or the New Page, so that I can find the thread again.

Hope that makes it clearer........I've now confused myself!!

On the pink site, which I think is run the same as this???
My post would be first??? Confuses me for sure :confused:

I find that when you have posted, click the back button rather than "new posts", then click on the thread again and your post should be there. (I think!)

Hi lola this happens to me as well but i was too shy too ask thinking it was me doing something wrong!! lol

This is the way we have set it up.

This way if your absent for 15 to 20 minutes from the computer, all the unread posts dont disapear.

Don't worry though, everybody else sees your post as a new post, after all it's hardly new to you as you just wrote it :)

Hope that helps,

Pierce

Back