• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New to site

mandymoo

Hi all I'm new to this, was advised this is a really good site. Lots of friendly people:) I am in the process of going through consultation for the band, getting cold feet now. Stupid I now x

Hi mandymoo .... I'm currently saving up for band surgery, welcome ... Everyone is so friendly here always lots of advice :)

XX

piratess said:
Hi mandymoo .... I'm currently saving up for band surgery, welcome ... Everyone is so friendly here always lots of advice :)

XX

Are you nervous and having 2nd thoughts? Or is it just me lol. I've had to go private as well:( x

Hi Mandymoo,

Welcome to this forum. There are such lovely people on here and such a wealth of advice, that I'm sure you will find reassurance. It's such a big decision having wls that you wouldn't be normal if you didn't have doubts.

I wish you well with coming to your desision and your journey,

Von

Welcome, you wont regret getting on here hun.Stick with us and you wont be wobbly anymore!Ive been here forever and just getting my bypass monday coming.God loves a tryer so he must love me!Maz x

heya hun welcome to wlsurgery, good luck with your band! xxx i think everyone is naturally nervous, but youl be fine! xxx

Hi Mandy and :welcome: to WLS :D We have loads of succesful banders here who will be only too happy to answer any of your questions and put your mind at rest about the surgery! ;) XX

Hello and :welcome2: i have got my date for my band, which is 9th March and i am absolutely bricking it and often think if im doing the right thing as its alot of money.

Then i think of all the reasons in why i am doing it and that just outways the fear of surgery and the amount of money. Cant put a price on your health and happiness!

Good Luck in your journey x

Hi mandymoo. Everyone on this site is lovely and I have found that any questions I have had or concerns that need answered there is always somebody here to help out. I am being banded next week and I can't wait. I am paying for the operation myself as couldn't stant to wait 3 years for the NHS to deliver. If I can help with anything just ask. x

Back