• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello, Im a newby x

hales

Hello,
I am Hales new to the site and just at the start of my weight loss . I have had my group consultation and now due my consultaion on 17th Oct 2012 .

I am not sure how to upload photos are use this site any help is welcome x:confused:

:welcome:

It takes a little while to figure it all out but if you goto the tech support area there are tutorials etc.

Best of luck with your journey x

Welcome I'm Chris hope you have ashorter journey than some of us have had, best of luck, xx

hi and welcome, which hosp are you having your op at ? xx

Hi, welcome to the forum! Good luck in your WLS journey. You'll find everything you need to know on here. Good luck ?

I think I will be having the Gastric Bypass, sharon . I feel that this will be the making of me and hopefuly be life changing . xxx

Hiya, Just Liz , I am at sunderland royal hospital, next appointment is on the 23rd October then hopefuly I will get op date after that x

Good luck with your weight loss & up & coming surgery. This forum is great so much help, advice & support. Welcome.

Hiya, Just Liz , I am at sunderland royal hospital, next appointment is on the 23rd October then hopefuly I will get op date after that x

hiya hales, im Liz, i run the support group at srh, our next meeting is 31st june if you want to come along and join us for a natter and a cuppa, you would be more than welcome, ive also inboxed you x xx

Last edited:
Hi Liz, is that 30th June as there is no 31st! Lol. I am also having surgery at Sunderland and have been thinking about coming to one of the support group meetings but wasn't sure if it was too early on yet x

Hi Liz, is that 30th June as there is no 31st! Lol. I am also having surgery at Sunderland and have been thinking about coming to one of the support group meetings but wasn't sure if it was too early on yet x

hiya was a mix up there i appoligise the next meeting is June 28th from 6pm in the seminar room, pre and post op people are welcome to come along, ive also inboxed you xx xx

Back