• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New to site!

Montana

Hi everyone!

My name is Hannah and I'm currently under Mr Ahmed at Derby Royal Hospital although I live in Nottingham. I've just had my funding granted by my PCT so I'm just waiting for a date now which I've been told is six months, although after looking at a few posts on here I get the feeling that it's going to be much longer!! :cry:

Looking forward to getting to know some people and hopefully a few folks that are due to have their op at the same place as me :)

H x

Welcome Hannah:welcome2:

Well done on getting your funding and fingers crossed you do not have too long to wait for your date.:fingerscrossed:

Hi and Welcome Hannah, well done on getting your funding and Good Luck with your wls journey x

Thanks guys! :) I hope I don't have to wait too long too!!

H x

Welcome xx

Welcome you will love it here x

Welcome and good luck with your journey, I hope you don't have to wait too long but be prepared to be patient lol!!

Hello an welcome. Make the most of your time waiting to do all the research and ask all the questions you need too xx

Back