• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New to WLS

VH0608

Hi everyone!
Just wanted to introduce myself & say hello.
I'm Victoria & I had a gastric bypass almost 4 weeks ago.

Hi Victoria and welcome xx

hi and welcome :)

Hi and welcome Victoria, how are you finding it so far? I had my bypass more than six months ago, and I love it.

Finding it a bit easier than expected eating wise. Had a few complications with infections so only just getting back on my feet but so glad I had it done!

Hi and welcome Victoria, how are you finding it so far? I had my bypass more than six months ago, and I love it.

Finding it easier than expected food wise. Had a few complications with infections so only just getting back on my feet but so glad I had it done.

Hello and Welcome xxx

Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Dee. I am excited and nervous to start this weight loss journey. I am pre op and hoping to have my surgery early in 2014. I learned a lot of information from reading your posts for a few weeks. So many of you have been a source of inspiration for me and I hope I can inspire you too. I live in the US. I want to have gastric bypass surgery.

Thank you Rainbow. I have learned so much about this process on this forum. I am hoping to have my surgery sometime in February 2014. I hope you enjoy your evening.

Back