• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

gastric bypass

lea.

Hi,i'm new to this site and just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to everyone...my name is leanne, i am 35 years old and i have been given my date for gastric bypass surgery...(04-07-2010).I look forward to hearing from other people who are haveing the operation done or who have had it done,and any advice you can give, many thanks Lea.:):)

ladylite

Welcome to the site and I am sure you will find lots of info on here, but if not just ask.

Tracey ( eyore)

hi lea ,
welcome your find this site so helpful and the guys here are alot of fun.

where are you having your bypass done?????
i am having my bypass done on the 20th july so just before you at charring cross.
i wish you well on your journey x
Tracey xx

SCOOBYDOOBYDOO

Hi and welcome from one Leanne to another!
I had my bypass 6 weeks ago and it has its ups and downs but I love it!!
Any questions feel free to ask x

lea.

hi tracey,i'm haveing my operation at walsall manor hospital,good luck with yours,i hope everything goes well Lea xx

dottychic

Hi and :welcome2: to the site, you will find everything you need here, including a load of nutters thrown in for free ;)
Good luck with your op X :D

poo bear

HI ,
Welcome to the site i think you will find this it really helpful and full of information .:welcome2:

angie790

Hi Lea,

Welcome to the WLS, congrats on your date! I'm still waiting for my bypass date....almost any question you could think of has probably already been asked & answered on here before; the search facility can be very useful, or just start a new thread if you have a specific question, & you'll get loads of answers I am sure!

10 days 'til D-day, eh? Are you excited or cacking your pants?!!!!

Can't give you any specific advice as I'm obviously pre-op, but apparently you'll need a cushion/pillow to protect your tummy on the car ride home & mouth spray to take into hospital with you is a Godsend !!! xxx

phatmomma

Hi Leanne, i had my bypass 2 weeks ago at WM with Mr Khan. He did a cracking job on me....

Feel free to add me to your facebook and i'll invite you to the private WM Support group and give you details of our monthly support group meeting...

[email protected]

xx

lea.

Thank you to everyone for all their help and advice,i am finding this site very helpful so thanks again Lea xxx

smilergem

On my wl journey at last
Hello and welcome to this wonderful place, I am having my bypass on 12 July at Taunton xxxxx