• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new year's resolutions and goals

miserable

Hi there,
So after watching about 5 episodes if Australian biggest looser (also watch the yes one) I have decided to try and start running. I always like the idea but always felt to heavy for my joint. But now that I an getting lighter its time to get fitter, so my resolution for 2012 is to run a competition, hopefully either a quarter it half marathon (crazy!!! And ll regret this is the morning) but it is something to aim out. So all u lively peep, what are ur new year resolution? Sport, clothes event???

The last two years it has been to give up something which I have.... first year coke cola went from 6-8lts a day to nothing for almost two years. Then this year was no more McD's and that has been so easy thankfully.
I am going on giving up sweets/chocolate....... I don't want to dump so stopping these should help avoid a little.
I have a exercise bike so I'd like to use it 3-4 times a week for 30mins...... I will have to work up to that one.
The biggest one for me is get my body in the best shape so when I get the all go I can have a baby :D

to be happy and enjoy my healthier happier new life and to spend as much time as possible with the people i love,,,and to never forget how much this operation has given me ,,,heres to a wonderful 2012 for everyone x,

Well said Starr and ur updated pic look amazing, ur face is Sooooo much slimer. How r u feeling?

aw ty love , thats really cheered me up ,,,,i feel the best ive ever felt in my life ,,never dreamed i could feel like this ,,hows your journey going?,x,

Haha - I have so many!

Learn to say "no" and to get people to take it as my final answer. I still end up saying yes to so many things I don't want to do/am unsure of, and it makes me stressed.

Get into a size 16. This is my Ultimate Goal and I'm not far off (am an 18/20 atm). I think I might burst into tears when I finally do though as the last time I was that size I was actually 16, half a lifetime ago :)

Be more body-confident. Shake off the old don't-look-at-me/I'm-a-nobody act and start believing I'm a worthy, valuable person!

Look for a "special someone." This is obviously dependent on so many things, and if I don't then I'm not going to be upset - I've been single for the vast majority of my life and I'm quite happy with it so it won't be a disaster if I don't. But I think I'm in the right mental and physical frame of mind and body to be able to deal with a proper relationship and I'm quite intrigued to see if I'm actually capable of having one *lol*

Also - last but not least - I work for a charity and I'd love to take part in one of the more physical fundraising activities. It'll probably be a fun-run of some kind but I'd really like to be able to take part in something like that for my organisation :)

So - just a few things then XD

starr said:
aw ty love , thats really cheered me up ,,,,i feel the best ive ever felt in my life ,,never dreamed i could feel like this ,,hows your journey going?,x,

Yes going well, slowly loosing weight but happy to do it slowly and steady. Going for my first fill on Saturday...can't wait to loose another 5 pounds or so to fit in my smaller clothes as I can't afford new ones :)