• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbee

Paulm108

Hello all
My name is Paul
Had my opp on the 6th Sept 09 at Walsall manor (NHS Funded) was 29st 11llb now 18st 9llb. but have been this weight for the passed four weeks. its starting to get me down a little bit can anyone help please.

Hi Paul

Congratulations on your weight loss to date.

There are loads of threads on this site about weight loss stalls.

Try posting some details of what you eat daily and someone will be along with more experience than me (only in my 5th week) and let you know if you need to change some of the things your eating etc.

Hi Paul and welcome. I too am pre op waiting for my op with the Manor sometime in the next 6 months. Not sure if you know but the new support group is starting up on the 15th March at Harrisons Sport & Social Club at Great Wyrley starting somewhere between 7 - 7.30.

Sorry i can't help with your weight loss stall. The only thing i could say is are you having enough protein and not too many carbs? Are you still drinking plenty?

Maybe do a food diary on here as someone suggested also...

wow! paul congratulations on your eleven stone weight loss thats fantastic, im pre op so cant help. im sure tho that your loss will start again soon, wow! in so little time as well. well done

Hi Paul, nice to meet you.

I had my bypass at the manor just a week before you on 30th August 09, and am in the middle of a stall myself so know exactly how you feel. We just need to hang in there whilst our bodies "catch up" with themselves and are ready to start losing again. Dont be surprised if the inches continue to drop though while the scales are stuck.

The weight will start coming off again. We are only 6 months out so too early to be finished. We just need to be a little patient.

Congrats on your outstanding weight loss so far. You would be more than welcome at the WLS meet that Julie mentioned above.

Thanks all for your kind encouragement. Hi Sam nice to talk to you can you please tell me what kind of things you do at wls meet?.

Back