• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie from somerset

annettedimond

Hi
I start my 2 week diet on Monday and surgery set for the 20th may I still don't know wether to have bi pass or sleeve any suggestion or help plz!!! I'm seeing the surgeon on Wednesday so then I make decision.
I would love to make friends with people starting out like me and ones on there journey. I live in Somerset does any one know of any support groups at all?
Looking forward to hearing from people
Annette

Great news on getting your date xx

BOSPA Somerset Taunton
Meeting location: Staplegrove Village Hall, 214 Staplegrove Road, Taunton TA2 6AL
Meeting frequency: Third Sunday of every month from 1.30 - 4.30pm.
Tel: 077306 85390 (Chrissie) or 01823 351 716 (Kathy)
E-mail: [email protected]
Comments: All patients welcome, no matter which surgery you have had or who your surgeon was. All meeting attendees are encouraged to join BOSPA (£20 lifetime personal membership) and there is a meeting entrance charge of £1 for BOSPA members and supporters and £3 per non-member to cover the costs of hall hire etc. The Christmas party is on the 21 Dec at 13:30hrs. There will be a buffet meal and a quiz.To attend please contact Keith on 07780701986. Please try to support this social event.

That's the details of your local BOSPA group. Hope it helps. Where are you having your surgery?

Back