• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie just awarded funding

InNeedOfHelp

Hi all, new in the camp. Just been awarded my funding last week, but wondering what is next.

My name is Stuart or stu and I have like everyone else been fighting against my weight for years. Do to both my weight but added medical conditions I was referred for surgery consultation. Had that in june and was referred for funding now agreed.

I have a appt pre booked from the original consultation of 7th oct. What should I expect.

In the meantime got sleep apnoea to tackle that's hospital 22nd of this month.

How long do you have to wait for surgery generally.

Hi Stuart and welcome,

I'm new also so can't offer any help at present but I'm sure others will be along soon and will offer a vast wealth of info that you will find helpful.

Good luck. x

Welcome Stu, you will not regret joining us on here. I am not from your area so I will let someone who is answer your questions but just wanted to say hi x :)

Hi stu, and welcome i too am not from your area but just wanted to say good luck, i can tell u at sunderland were i am i have just been put on the list (friday) and its 6 months, hope this helps but your hospital could be different, i am sure there will be someone for your neck of the woods about soon to help more

Take care xx

Thanks all for the welcome and good luck on your own journeys. I will be jumping in and out this site seems great for support and info

:)Welcome Stu:)

Excellent news on your fundingx

:welcome2:Hi Stuart and welcome ,i hope you find the help and support you need . Good luck with your wls journey.
Marie.xox

Back