• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie post op.

Abati1012

Good afternoon all...

Just joined and wanted to say hello......

I am 6 weeks post op...

chat soon
Lesley

Sending you a huge :welcome2: Congratulations on having your wls surgery and hoping you are doing well.

Love and hugs xxx

hey welcome to WLSurgery hun, great news on your op, where did you have it done? hope your getting on ok with your new pouch, im still on the waiting list for a bypass myself, hopefully ill be done and dusted around april time

all the best on your journey xxxx

Hi Lesley welcome to the site, there is some great people hear who will answer any questions you have. Love from me Wendy x

Awwww thank you....you will have to bare with me as still trying to set up my profile....may take a bit of time ;) lol!!!!

Hi Keeley..i had my surgery at Luton and Dunstable.the time will fly by and be here before you know it...i was supposed to have my surgery in February but was blessed when it was brought forward...and Wendy many thanks..wish i had found this site pre op......

Hello and welcome to the forum xx

Hi Lesley and :welcome: to WLS, hope your recovery is going well and you are managing the new eating well :D XX

Good afternoon all...

Just joined and wanted to say hello......

I am 6 weeks post op...

chat soon
Lesley
hi Lesley, hope your recovering well and looking forward to a new you. i'm having my bypass with Mr.Whitelaw on April 8th and cant wait. Any hints or suggestions gratefully appreciated, meantime, good luck with everything. Carolx

hi im new too have not got a clue what i am doing so plse bare with me my opp is 29th jan and scared and excited i know its best for me so welcome to the site and every1 is so nice xxxx

Hi Emma Ruth,
Im'e sure it wont be long before we can use the forum like the pro's.
I have found a great deal of information from advice on other members others posts that have put my mind at rest about a good many things , things that I was a little worried about are much clearer

yes hopefully not long i keep trying to say to myself i ll be fast asleep so i will not know anything till i wake up im such a baby haha xxx the info has been great xx

Hi
Welcome to 'The friendly forum'
It's a really good place for information, hints and tips as well as a shoulder to cry on when needed. Get your post count up to 50+ and you will be able to see photos and read diaries.

Back