• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

PurpleB

Hello,

I have been browsing for a few weeks and thought it was time i joined in.

I am having gastric bypass surgery at Bournemouth next month and just wanted to say "Hi"

x

hey purple, welcome, this is a great place with friendly helpfull people. Anything you want to know just ask, no question is too silly, good luck with your weight loss journey :) x

Thanks all, your journeys and experiences have inspired me and I'm looking forward to mine - and a tad nervous too!

Hi, from a fellow Bournemouth patient. I had my op nearly 9 wks ago, bobsbigboy had his nearly 3 mths ago and Colopation a bit longer ago again. We are all doing well and losing our excess weight. You'll be on ward 17, they are lovely there. Say hi to Rhiannon and Lyndsay if she's not on maternity leave yet.
Feel free to get in touch if there is anything I can do to help out or advise on we are all willing to share our experiences& offer help. Penny.

Hi PurpleB
Welcome, welcome, welcome!
You will love it here, everyone is so friendly with lots of great advice from a wealth of personal experiences.
Hope all goes well with your surgery next month (you will be just fine!)

Jxx

Hi there and welcome. Glad you've decided to join us, feel free to ask any questions no matter how silly or trivial they might sound, you can be sure that someone will have already asked it and alot of others are willing to respond to help you.

Good luck with your journey :)

Hi and welcome, i hope you get all the help and support you need.

Marie.xxx

Hi,

Thanks for all your replies - my questions are just the same as everyone elses, just like you said. I do have one for the guys at Bournemouth though - how long were you in for and did you have to inject heparin (don't we worry about the strangest things!). Thanks x

Back