• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Please talk to me!!!

dizzybizzi

Hello,
I have just joined and totally confused with what I am doing on this site!!
I live in Horsham, and am having a bypass on the 14th Feb at Chichester with Dr Pring. I am so excited! I am 3rd day in to milk diet-my tummy is moaning at me as we speak "feed me feed me!"

I am so pleased there are sites like these. I joined to one a few weeks ago but it was an American one, so I couldn;'t chat to anyone who lives nearby etc.

Look forward to hearing from you! :eek:

Sending a warm welcome and all good wishes for your wls journey xxx

valentines day eh, not a bad day to sleep through. good luck on your surgery huni, and dont worry cos youll be fine. big hugs xxxx oh by the way, welcome to the mad house, youll soon get the hang of it, try and get to 50 posts as quick as you can, cos you get a lot more 'priviledges' for want of a better word then, there are some threads that will move you up quicker, i cant think of the blooming name, but if you look down all the threads, youll probably recognise them, there are 3 or 4 of em, go for it, xxx

Hi there and all the best with your surgery. I'm still working my way around this site but have picked up some excellent advice.

Von

Hellow and welcome aboard,The next week will fly!

Hi Dizzy and :welcome: to WLS, good luck for your op day, the pre-op diet is really difficult theres no doubt about that but its got to be done and when you have completed it you will be so pleased with yourself :D XX

Hello, welcome and drink lots of diet fizzy pop to shut your stomach up xx

QUOTE=dizzybizzi;2323970]Hello,
I have just joined and totally confused with what I am doing on this site!!
I live in Horsham, and am having a bypass on the 14th Feb at Chichester with Dr Pring. I am so excited! I am 3rd day in to milk diet-my tummy is moaning at me as we speak "feed me feed me!"

I am so pleased there are sites like these. I joined to one a few weeks ago but it was an American one, so I couldn;'t chat to anyone who lives nearby etc.

Look forward to hearing from you! :eek:[/QUOTE]

Hi Dizzy and :welcome2:to the forum. We are a friendly bunch on here and you will soon make new friends.

The pre-op diet is difficult to start with; and probably the 3rd and 4th days are the worst! But stick in there, its not for too long, your liver will have shrunk, you will lose weight and your surgeon will be pleased that you are healthier for surgery.

As Julie (phatmomma) says at the moment - before surgery you can fill up with diet cola, but not after as they are too gassy.

If you play some of the word games on here (you only need to add a word or two) it will give you more `hits` and will fill up your posts, which allows you more priveledges.

Good Luck with your op on the 14th :heartpump: look forward to seeing you on the losers bench!

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

Hi Dizzy
Several people on here are at Chichester, although I am East Sussex I chose to go to London, starting to wish i had chosen Chichester now though as things seem to move quicker there. Welcome to this informative and supportive site and try making sugar free milk jellies it might help fill your tummy and stop it growling LOL

Yayayayayayay, I love u all already!!! It is so nice to have people to chat too! Ok, so first thing u should know is that I am not called Dizzy for no reason! It is because I am blonde and dappy-and actually I have told u all the wrong op date! I think i said the 14th cos I am clearly thinking about Valentines day and being alone!! It is actually on the 17th!! The date is there at the top of my head, so god knows why i got it wrong!! sugga-same day! Yay! Ditzeeblonde-it is nice to know u are close! Did u stay in the ward or get moved to a room om your own? How long were u in for?
Thanks to everyone else who posted.
I am finding the milk diet hard today-in fact, I nearly passed out this morn. Did anyone else feel the same or am I just lame? I am also very emotional and have burst in 2 tears twice today. A relative said I am mad for having a bypass and can't I just eat veg, or live on milk-that was it, I cried for ages! I have just been on scales tho-I have lost ten pounds in 4 days!!!!!!!!! How much did you all lose (in the 2 week milk diet stage?) Did anybody feel rubbish and weird? x

Back