• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

newbie to wls...hi!

lizzie0310

hi, im liz, ive been with mm for a few years trying various diets but have now been referred for a band by my lovely dr. I live in scotland and not sure what happens next or where to get the correct info from as when i search in google for pct it seems to bring up jobs within pct! can someone direct me to the place to find out all about banding in my area (east lothian) please?? im so confused with all the things ive been reading but none of them relate directly to my area so im probably wasting my time with them anyway! thank you in advance for any help. looking forward to getting to know you all. liz x

hi, im liz, ive been with mm for a few years trying various diets but have now been referred for a band by my lovely dr. I live in scotland and not sure what happens next or where to get the correct info from as when i search in google for pct it seems to bring up jobs within pct! can someone direct me to the place to find out all about banding in my area (east lothian) please?? im so confused with all the things ive been reading but none of them relate directly to my area so im probably wasting my time with them anyway! thank you in advance for any help. looking forward to getting to know you all. liz x
welcome_forum_logo.png

hello and welcome the doctor you have been refered to should have all the answers for you just be patient and wait for your appointment sending hugs and kisses

Back