• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Baby goose

hi everyone im Kelly ive been reading everyones posts and im pleased I found this site so much info on here.. I am due to start my pre diet on the 23rd November 2013 my date for surgery is 7th December 2013 im having a sleeve preformed by mr chris pring at st Richards hospital in Chichester east sussex. if anyone has recently has this op any advice would be very appreciated also anyone who has had surgery at this hospital ?? thanks :)

hi sarah thanks for reply im totally new to this site im trying to find my way around and update all my details x

I had a bypass at St Richards on 17th Oct... the nurses were amazingly helpful and all the staff were supportive and friendly. Dont be worried about anything - they look after you well.

I lost nearly 2st on the milk diet... I drank the milk hot (in the microwave - as I found it more filling than drinking it cold) and had sugar free jelly in the evening. Must admit the first 2-3 days were the worst, but you have to think its for a reason and you will get there!

One thing I would say - is do your best to get up and about asap post-op. The sooner you walk, it will help with any trapped wind... and I must admit once I managed to get out of the gown the next morning and had a shower, I felt wonderful.

Good luck x

Hi & welcome :)

Welcome xx

I'm not a sleever, but wanted to say welcome :)

hello and welcome

Welcome Kelly! Good luck in your journey.

Kirsty

Hello, I am new to this site... I had a bilio pancreatic diversion back in June 1998.. So it's been sometime now and still I am Having issues with dumping syndrome. I have been in and out hospital for years now, on and off and my top weight was 163kg and now down to 70kg... I have a very long history of issues and I would do it all again if I had too.

Hi pip thank you for all the information that's really helped me out and I will try get around ASAP I think like u say the first few days of the milk diet will be the worst i will keep posted what's happening xx

Can anyone give me advise I was due to start the milk diet on the 23/11/13 but I was prescribed antibiotics for a leg infection which was caused by a tattoo I had done anyway cut along story short I have to eat with these pills it says and so I couldn't start milk diet so I don't know what u should do my surgery date is 7/12/13 I think I should ring my hospital and explain what's happening I'm worried incase they put my surgery back again as it's already been delayed once already. Any advice please help !!!

I'm sure if u just start it today or Tomorrow morning u will be fine.. U have only missed 2 days. Just be very strict with yourself when u start it..

Back