• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

newbie wants to say hi

notahappybunny

Hi everyone, im new to this website and wanted to say hello.
Ive been referred by my gp near Chorley lancs and have started a 12 week gym activity for life programme, my gp says i need to do this.
He had applied for the funding and as i have highblood pressure/high colestreol and a bmi of 48.8 he says i will get the funding.
im just wondering if anyone has had surgery in this area??? he did mention going to Preston??
Looking forward to sharing my journey with u all.

jayne x

:welcome2:

Hello & welcome to the site. Good luck with your journey. You'll find everyone on here very friendly & helpful.

Take care

hi, good luck on your wl journey, im not in your area sorry so cant help im sure someone will be along soon tho

xxx

Hello notahappybunny, i'm not from your area but am very sure someone from there will be along really soon!

Congrats on starting your journey, your gp sounds like they are really good sending you on the right road to surgery!

Chin up, jump through the hoops and i'm sure (as your gp says) you'll get your funding xx

hi notahappybunny, sorry not from your area but also wanted to wish you luck on your journey x

Hello Jayne and welcome to WLS, there will be lots of help and support here for you as you will already have seen ... take care

hi jayne welcome to the site and good luck on your journey

:welcome2:Hi jayne and welcome to this forum i really hope you find all the help and support you need . Good luck with your wls journey.
Marie.xx

Thank u

Thank you all for your warm welcome and words of encouragement it does mean a lot. Another question i had was "how soon do you get to know if you "DONT" get the funding?" im anxious to know either way lol.
Seeing GP this week so may find out a bit more!

Jayne

Hi, Again, sorry as am not from your area but wanted to wish you all the best on starting your weight loss journey. You will find everyone here to be very supportive. :)

Hello and Welcome you will find all the advice support you will need on here everyone is really lovely

Hiya luv - welcome to WLS! i just wanted to wish you lots of luck to help you along on your journey. xx

Back