• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

jiniejinx

hi everyone i attended my first seminar 26/01/2011 it seems so long ago and eventually had my endoscopy on 30/03/2012 and have been put on waiting list for bypass surgery whats the next step and how long does this usually take before surgery at sunderland royal hospital

Last edited:
I can't answer your question as I'm not in your area and I'm another newbie - I just wanted to say hi.

hi thanks for your reply no doubt we all have done the same thing thats why we are in this situation today good luck with ya weight loss x

hi thanks for your reply no doubt we all have done the same thing thats why we are in this situation today good luck with ya weight loss x

Thank You - you too hun. x

:welcome:

I attended my seminar at Sunderland on 5th Jan 2011 and had my endo on 22nd Dec. Fingers crossed I should be getting my op in the next month or two - just waiting for the call. My journey will have taken about 16 months x

welcome hunny... xx

Its such a horrible feeling .. All the waiting i mean ... Torture x

it looks like your just the step ahead of me cant wait for you to find out when ya op is so i can get a guide to when mine will be good luck when time comes keep in touch to let me know how its going

Back